KSA provide a wide range of Consultancy Services through our team of highly experienced associates including:
- Change Management
- Generational Difference
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Strategic Planning
- Retention and Engagement
See sections below for more infomation:
Our Change Management consultancy is based on our understanding of the Change Curve.
We recognise that shock, denial and reality are all distinct phases that require very different approaches. By raising awareness and understanding, we encourage behavioural change which builds competence and creates a positive perception as the change becomes the norm. This ensures that both individuals and organisations move through the Change Curve to achieve successful and sustainable implementation of change.
Generational difference in the workplace is potentially the most profound people issue facing organisations today.
The aging Baby Boomer generation and the seemingly irreconcilable differences with their successors, Generation X, is the unseen cause of much workplace conflict. Add to that the impact of the young Generation Y, and now Z, and the workplace has become a minefield of values, priorities and attitudes to work.
The starting point is the understanding of generational difference in the workplace and the implications and impact for organisations. Such impact affects the whole employment cycle from recruitment, induction, performance management, development and retention of people.
COACHING AND MENTORING
Coaching and mentoring can be provided on a 1:1 basis to support our training.
It can also be provided independently of training to improve an individual’s performance with coaching
or their general development with mentoring.
Whether coaching or mentoring an individual we follow our proven step by step MENTOR model:
Coaching and mentoring is provided on the basis of half-days (2 sessions) or full-days (4 sessions)
and includes written session reports.
- Meet to establish the 1:1 relationship
- Explore the performance or development issues
- Next level of performance or development to be achieved
- Target when the improvement or development needs to be achieved
- Options to move forward
- Review actions and results
The development of a strategic plan is a critical business decision for many reasons.
It provides a focus for the organisation and its people.
Strong organisations do not allow strategic direction to be set by chance or evolution.
We can help you tie your strategic plan together so that your organisation can grow and add value.
Do You Know Where You Are Now?
- Who are they?
- What are their objectives?
- What are their strategies?
- How successful are they?
- What are their strengths?
- Where are they vulnerable?
- The community?
- What are you good at?
- What do you need to improve?
- What can go wrong?
- Likelihood and magnitude?
When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people:
Those who let it happen,
Those who make it happen
and those who wonder what happened...
RETENTION & ENGAGEMENT
"British Companies have to spend twice as much on recruitment as foreign rivals because they
cannot retain good staff"
The Times 4th October 2010
Retention & Engagement are perennial issues,
regardless of the economy, talent is the key differentiator.
Keeping high – performing employees has become a top priority for today’s organisations.
Why Retention and Engagement?
- Global shortage of talent is expected to last for the next 15 years
- Good employees don’t have to leave their desks to find new jobs
- While capital is in abundance and technology easy to access,
Brainpower becomes the major asset for most organisations
- Talent is a key differentiator
If your retention rate is too high or have experienced the loss of key talent we can help you:
- The way we manage people fundamentally impacts engagement
- The main reason people leave organisations or ‘retire on the job’
is because of their boss – YOU/ME!
- How do we know this? Research and Statistics, Our own experiences
- Reduce the retention rate of your organisation
- Discover the importance of issue resolution and employee engagement
- Review statistical data to understand why people work and their needs
- Conduct GAP analysis by individuals & teams
- Provide innovative Tools to support retention & engagement actions in the workplace